Software stacks for networking: a guide for Service Providers
A review of device software options and the pros and cons of each for Communications Service Providers
The choice affects networking capabilities, device and service offerings, the selection of device and chipset suppliers, and the cost of chips and devices.
This whitepaper outlines the software options available to CSPs. You’ll learn:
- About the main components in a networking device software stack.
- Which mesh network protocols are used throughout the industry.
- The advantages and disadvantages of various Software Development Kit approaches.
- How to use applications to improve operating metrics.
- Which options give CSPs complete independence from vendors, improve service delivery, and offer the most versatility.