Use of Plume's Trademarks
Below are trademarks and properties that belong to Plume Design, Inc. They must be used in accordance with the usage outlined.
Registered in the us or internationally:
The Plume logo & symbol
Powered by Plume®
Powered by Plume HomePass®
The trademark symbol should only be used with the singular use of SuperPod™ and PowerPod™.
Trademarked (REGISTRATION pending):
RULES FOR PROPER USAGE OF PLUME's TRADEMARKS:
When using any of Plume’s registered trademarks listed below, you must always follow these guidelines:
- The trademark must always be written as detailed.
- The trademarks must always be written in English and not translated.
- Spell and capitalize the trademarks exactly as they are shown.
- Use only Plume-approved artwork when using Plume’s logos.
- Contact your Account Manager or Plume’s Partner Marketing Team if you do not have access to the official logo artwork.
- On first use in any piece of marketing collateral or document, the correct symbol (either ® or ™) must be applied to distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text.
- For written documents with multiple pages such as whitepapers, reports and presentations: the relevant symbol must only be applied to the first use of the trademark, it is not required to add the symbol to subsequent uses throughout the document.
- For marketing collateral and promotional materials, such as advertisements: the relevant symbol must only be applied to the first use of the trademark, it is not required to add the symbol to subsequent uses throughout.
- For websites: the relevant symbol must be applied to the first use on the first page and first use on every subsequent page.
- In all instances wherever practical, the following disclaimer text should be applied as a footer. It is understood that in some instances, for example, small social media advertisements, it is not possible to include the disclaimer text due to limited available space. In such instances, applying the trademark symbol and writing the mark correctly is sufficient:
<Insert all trademarks used> are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plume Design, Inc.
Plume, Plume IQ, HomePass and OpenSync are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plume Design, Inc.